Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Everything But The... Necklace

Shamelessly inspired by some of my favorite Ben and Jerry's ice cream, the Everything But The... Necklace is a strange mishmash of awesomeness. It sprung into being when my partner, a former library putting-books-in-order guy who's very sensitive to detailed organization, decided to take it upon himself to organize my (hopelessly jumbled) bead trays.

Thanks to his hard work, I had a bunch of beadwork components- unfinished earrings, extra bracelet bits, things that I wire-wrapped just for the fun of it- that I didn't have anything specific to do with.

What does any self-respecting crafter do in that situation? She puts them all together!

Thusly was this necklace born.

Again, I can't give you the size right now, but it's pretty long. I haven't had the opportunity to wear it yet, but I think it would go well over some very simple clothes, to give them a bit of an artisty spark.

No comments:

Post a Comment